About Love Is... Purpose/Objective Our Perspective
Welcome to LoveIs.org!
Love is... the glorious reality of being.
Life is a gift designed to share; love is the way we show we care.
Love is Life :: Life is Love
"Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty."
-2 Corinthians 3:7
"But whoever looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues in it—not forgetting what they have heard, but doing it—they will be blessed in what they do."
If, however, you are fulfilling the royal law according to the Scripture, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself,” you are doing well.
"There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus."
"He has told you, O man, what is good; And what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, to love kindness, And to walk humbly with your God?"
"The conclusion, when all has been heard, is: fear God and keep His commandments, because this applies to every person. For God will bring every act to judgment, everything which is hidden, whether it is good or evil."
LoveIs.org is designed to provoke thought and encourage interaction. The goal is to promote unity among all people through the common bond and fundamental truth of Love... but especially for Christians to come together regardless of denomination and truly see each other as brothers and sisters, united in love.
We seek to live "By the mercies of God, to present our bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is our spiritual service of worship. And to not be conformed to this world/age, but to be transformed by the renewing of our minds, that we may prove what the will of God is - that which is good and acceptable/well-pleasing and perfect."1
Purpose/Objective of LoveIs.org
To explore the Universal Spiritual Laws found in most major religions, in the "common sense" of most cultures, and as depicted in the Holy Bible as "the royal law of love" and "the perfect law of liberty".
For all people, regardless of their current beliefs/unbeliefs/disbeliefs, to find and be able to discuss at least the common grounds of humanity - survival, family, social interaction, spirituality. For all people to realize their own and each individual's value, resulting in the practicie of mutual respect and care for all. For each of us to learn how to truly love and be loved.
"The rich and the poor have a common bond (meet together), The Lord is the maker of them all.
- We (the owners/editors/writers) of the LoveIs.org website believe in a Superior Supreme Being, and that this God of the Universe is Alive and One.
- We have read and believe from The Holy Bible that God's gifts of Grace & Free Will are given to all, and that there is only One source of life for all mankind; therefore we are all brothers and sisters.
- We believe God's witness that Jesus is His beloved Son and that we are to listen to Him, to believe in Him, His death and resurrection, that He is currently, right now interceding for all the saints, and that He presents us to the Father without a spot or wrinkle.
- We believe that God (YHVH) has laid out a "win-win plan" for each/all of us through Yeshua (Jesus), and as we listen and learn from Him, and the Holy Spirit who He IS and has sent to us, we'll know how to truly love.
- We believe our whole world will be transformed to heaven on earth as each of us pursues God's perfect plan for our perfect lives.
1written by Paul in The Holy Bible, Romans chapter 12, part of verse 1 and verse 2